Tuesday, July 17, 2012

wahhhh

how am i sick in july?  oh, it probably has something to do with the fact that it is like being in a furnace at the bottom of hell when you go outside but step inside 95% of the buildings and you start looking for santa and presents because all air conditioners everywhere are set at "north pole."

not sure if i introduced this before, but i have been doing masters gymnastics which i will sadly have to leave when i move to england as no masters classes are anywhere near my new school.  last night, thanks to the my gym falling in that 5% category of having no a/c, everyone was literally dripping sweat, even when we weren't doing anything but standing around.  nasty.

the dehydration, the outdoors heat, and the a/c in my bedroom have, as i have convinced myself, caused my current illness.

i wish i had called out sick at work.

brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment